Stars and Stripes and Disney!

Hope everyone is powering through their shortened week and feeling refreshed after a holiday weekend! I was one of the lucky ones who had a four day weekend and it was truly glorious.


Not only did I have fun with family and festivities this weekend, but I also got to wear some summer outfits I had been itchin' to wear. I wanted to feature one of my new fav summer pieces on the blog today - this perfect tank from Cafe Forty Seven!





Shelby is the creative goddess behind one of my absolute favorite small shops. We have been friends for about three years and all because of Disney - we met online and then ended up traveling to WDW together and the rest is history. I’m so lucky to be pals with such a #boss!

My love for her designs is not biased though, her shop is truly original and every new design is my new favorite. This summer tank is no exception!

I already knew that I loved this Main Street design but make it all Star Spangled Banner-ed and I’m hooked. I can’t wait to wear it all summer long - hey, it doesn’t have to be the Fourth of July to be patriotic!




I paired it with a chambray (mine is from Anthro a million years ago, but I recommend Target’s chambrays!), as I wore it in the evening and it got a little chilly when the sun went down. Before then, I did tie it around my waist because I’m basic. I am not a huge shorts gal, but in the summer and in the parks, you gotta do what you gotta do. These American Eagle jogger shorts are so comfy! I got them on sale at the end of the season last year, here is a similar pair. And of course, gotta top it off with a monogrammed hat from Oyster Bay Embroidery or a headband from Rarity By Casey… I’m truly obsessed with her headbands! They are comfy and add a touch of adorable-ness to any outfit or any unwashed hair scenario.

This style was a limited edition, but keep an eye on CFS’s instagram feed for all restock announcements.

As always, thanks for reading!






Popular Posts