The Perfect Gal/Valentine's Day Gift

It is that time of year again! January lasted 87 days, it is cold and gray outside, the last of the Christmas lights on your block have finally been taken down, and we still haven't seen a trailer for the Han Solo movie. Will the joy ever return???

Okay, I'll spare further dramatics, you get the point... this is the time of year that seems to drag on and usually without reprieve. I know a ton of folks out there are not a fan of Valentine's Day, deeming it a manufactured holiday that creates high expectations with low results. I hear ya, guys! It isn't my favorite holiday either, though I do love the abundance of pink and chocolate. And who doesn't love the newer-coined Galentine's Day (the Feb 13th holiday coined by the TV show Parks & Rec to celebrate gal pals!) component! No matter how you slice it, I hope you find this time of year to be a bright little spot in the midst of winter.

Regardless of your thoughts on Valentine's Day, I know you all at least like to treat yo-self and shop! I wanted to share my go-to gift this G/V-day season, and one of my favorites from this amazing Disney-inspired small shop community. I am choosing to highlight one brand today, but I hope to do more features and guides more regularly through the year!



Lillian & Co. // #disneystyle with class and heart


It is no secret that I am in love with any way to make my everyday outfits involve some element of Disney. I let my Disney freak flag fly as often as possible, but I certainly appreciate when I can do so without too much of it being obvious. That is where Lillian & Co. comes in! Their minimalist bangles and watches are simple, clean, understated-ly gorgeous, and they have SO MUCH HEART. These pieces are unisex, timeless, and helllooooo affordable too! I mean, talk about checking all the boxes. 

Speaking of boxes, the bangles come beautifully packaged in a box, with a jewelry pouch, and a little card booklet about the company and the specific bracelet. The personal touch is so apparent and the quality is top notch. They are always adding to their line, so there is a wide array of selection for everyone on your gift list.




I have quite the collection of bangles and love to give them as gifts, but certainly eyeing the watch collection for myself ;) Recently, I bought the You'll be in my Heart bangle as a Galentine's Day gift, figuring it was Valentines-related and who doesn't love some Phil Collins. I got it in the mail and was nosey and wanted to check it out for myself before wrapping it up. Well, I opened the box, fawned over the bangle, and then read the card inside. GAME OVER. I was keeping the bracelet and probably crying. The words they wrote in the little card were so touching and hit home. My family recently suffered a huge loss, my cousin passed away, and I just connected with their words and then the bracelet. I now wear it everyday and smile whenever I look down at my wrist. It is that little thing, the heart that went into the packaging, that made this inanimate object so meaningful and personal.... and you thought this would be a basic blog post about what stuff to buy, jokes on you! Hehe, joking aside, I highly recommend these bracelets as the perfect gift, and this one in particular if you have someone suffering a loss of any kind, or maybe if you are long-distance friends! Regardless, if there is a Disney quote that calls to you and chances are, Lillian & Co. has bottled that magic up and put it into their store.




I was super honored to become a Dreambassador for the brand a couple months ago! I was already a customer since their first preorder, but now I get to share my love of them even more. Know that when I rep a product, it is because I am in love with the people AND the product. I am so lucky to be able to share this love with others. (Okay, that was sappy, but it needed to be said!)


And they're Jack approved!


You can shop the entire collection with my discount code "WISH10" -- plus they have a special promo going on through Wedsnesday 1/31 where each bracelet is buy one, get one half off! And, I will say their shipping is super quick for in-stock items. So shop away! And, don't forget to show me which bangles fit your personal mantras, tag me in your photos or message me on IG (@wishuponastarrynight).


Xoxo || Kaitlin





Popular Posts