Swoon-Worthy Wants

Time again for my weekly wants! I ended up buying the Camo Excursion Vest from last week's list, whoops - it did end up on sale though! As more Fall 2014 lines are hitting stores, it is pretty hard not to want everything... Fall just has great fashion! And it's fun to wear layers, you get to wear twice as much ;) I will keep this list short, as I am going to post a Fall Fashion Guide this week that will provide some overlap.



Bows for everyone! // Kate Spade puts a bow on it, and it's good.
I just love Kate Spade, but for obvious reasons my collection is very thin, 
but that is just fine - I savor every piece that way! I just love bows, though
I do not wear them often, but what girl isn't attracted to their femininity?
Kate Spade does the bow right, and here is a mashup of all my favorite bow pieces 
of the moment. That ring will be mine soon, which is good because it is the cheapest ;)




Chic Loungewear forever! // Lou & Grey for dayssss.
I'm newly obsessed with Lou & Grey, a more loungey brand of Ann Taylor Loft. 
It is basically their former loungewear section, but branded better and 
more expensive, sigh. I think they are going rouge and opening their own stores? 
There are one or two in NYC already. The quality and style went up,
 but so to does the price and it is often excluded from store sales. Still, the soft chicness
 of the line is most definitely "swoon worthy". This outfit is a great example of 
the look they cater to. Love it!




A bow AND perfume? Yay! // More Kate c/o Nordstrom.
It has been a while since I was into actual perfumes. I usually just spritz
on Bath and Body Works body mists, which smell amazing, but the scent just doesn't have
that same lingering effect that goes with a "signature scent". I am going to go perfume shopping soon,
and hopefully determine what I want to smell like, hehe! I know that this scent has always tempted me, 
so it may be the winner... The bright floral notes are always a pleasure!



Any perfume suggestions for me? Or, anything else you think should be on my radar? Leave a comment below! And be on the look out for my Fall Fashion Guide, plus some other fun posts I have up my sleeve for this week. 



Have a swell weekend, ya'll.
***





Popular Posts