Fall Fashion Guide


Whether we like it or not, the seasons are beginning to change. Luckily, I am absolutely in love with Fall and everything that goes along with it! What I do not love is the Winter that follows, but that is what you get when you live in the Midwest, so we suck it up and dream of warmer days.

But, Fall... Fall is just the greatest - boots, layering, pumpkin patches, sweater elbow patches, Pumpkin Spice Lattes (um, which are available starting MONDAY), bright colored leaves, and all the yummy holidays and foods that accompany them. I'm pretty sure everyone loves Fall, and if you don't... well that stinks. Regardless if you love it or not, you have to dress for the season! I've been obsessed with my Summer wardrobe and styling, but with new arrivals hitting my favorite stores, I am reminded how fun it is shopping and rediscovering your own closet as that air turns a little more brisk. The key to putting together a Fall wardrobe (and for Winter, too) is to buy great staples: neutral sweaters, leggings, great denim, riding boots, etc. Then, buy fun accessories to add to it! Let's take a look at some of the Autumn classics and which stores are totally rocking the Early Fall lines (and with Labor Day weekend next week, be alert for some awesome sales!!):


J. Crew Fall Finds:

Loving this layered combo - even better when the shirt tail is built in!


A great staple for layering - loving this zip tunic... and add that monogram!


I am obsessed with J. Crew Schoolboy Blazers, and this houndstooth one...


I'm in love with this flats! Navy is my new favorite color to wear and, bow, duh.


**


Ann Taylor LOFT Finds:


I love this soft sweater, good transition piece, and I bought these pants the minute they hit stores! A comfy chic outfit.

Guilty, also bought this adorable shirtdress. A perfect color for Fall! They have a ton of cute shirtdresses to choose!


Had to add Lou & Grey of course - I love their soft tees and you can totally pair this with a boyfriend sweater and jeans.




I can't look through too many stores just yet, or I'll be tempted to buy everything in sight! Big pieces I'm obsessed with right now are Fluid Pants (so comfy and good for gals like me that have a big booty), printed sweatshirts (which I often pair with a fluted or pencil skirt for a casual, chic, but business look!), and sneakers (worn with anything from jeans to dresses). Oh, and don't forget the outerwear - I'll make a special post for that next month. 

What Fall styles are you obsessed with?
***


Popular Posts