My Blog-spiration!

See what I did there? I tried to be cute. I think it is time to share the blogs that have inspired me to buckle down and really get to bloggin'! Between people I met in 1st grade, High School, College, and people I've only "known" through reading along, I've been recently influenced by some really fantastic bloggers. I love waking up and checking my Bloglovin feed while sipping on my coffee - it is the perfect place to see all my favs and where I can discover new friends to read! So, here is my short list of blogs that truly inspire me:


Picnic at the Cathedral // Matti "Wife of Bath"
Beware: this blog will give you a major travel craving! The Wife and Husband of Bath take these amazing international excursions and write about it for our reading pleasure - all the while giving awesome stories and money saving tips, it's fabulous. Plus, as an art-lover, the photos are so exciting! One of my most favorite things in the world is getting to travel to see some of my favorite pieces of art or architecture - and this blog is about just that.

*

The Coastal Affair // Anna & Chris
Okay, you can already see that they are adorable and perfect. They also act adorable
whilst gardening, cooking, and crafting. Not only that, but they are planning a sweet wedding and moving, like this weekend, to California from Chicago. I've lived vicariously through their Garden Watch  all summer, as mine did not have the chance to blossom quite as beautifully as theirs! 

*

Obvi, We're The Ladies // The Ladies
Founded by a couple of my close girlfriends (ones I've known and loved since elementary school), Obvi is this fantastic new blog, best described in their own words: "A community of young women reclaiming feminism through individualism. A place for self-discovery." And they stick true to their mission. There is a strong group of writers, slowly growing, that really encompass this variety of perspectives of female identity through this individualism, yet the different experiences hold this singular power and goal. It's awesome, you just have to read to see what I mean. And it is only the beginning - you definitely want to watch closely as this community takes off :) Oh, and yours truly has written a piece for them, with another on the way!

*

Yellow Mondays // Diana
I just love when I see that Diana has a new post up on the blog! She is someone I went to high school with and we always knew we had similar tastes/personalities. So, obviously, I love her blog. I definitely love her way of life, fashion, apartment, and pup, and I love reading about it all. 

*

Last, but most certainly not least, Carly's blog is the bomb.com. I would love to be a professional blogger like her - and to live in NYC with her doll of a pup would be amazing. She posts fashion, life, work, and all that jazz and I look forward to reading it every day! She is definitely a big source of inspiration for me. Check out her blog!

*

Other honorable mentions go to The Jealous Curator, of course, and the Disney Tourist Blog, because Disney. I read so many more, but these are the ones that I am pretty darn dedicated to, and I aspire to reach their level of awesome. 



Have any suggestions for me to read? Lemme hear 'em!
***


Popular Posts