October Favorites!


Wowza! October is outta here! I had a pretty fabulous month, from the great weather, to the Fall festivities, and... oh yeah... my trip to Orlando, I had a lot of fun. It flew by! We actually checked everything off my October Checklist that I posted at the start of the month. But November is my favorite month, with Thanksgiving, Christmas Shopping, and my Birthday (Wednesday!)...so I am ready. But on to my favorites from this month:


**



Pumpkin Candles // They are so yummy! Pumpkin has to be my favorite scent, especially if it is mixed with other Fall-goodness. The Pumpkin Apple scent from Bath and Body Works is just perfection, but they always go fast and I always barely get one in time. Also, I have been burning/melting (I use a candle crock) my Walter and Rosie MNSSHP (Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party) candle nonstop. I love it for a couple of reasons: first, I obviously had so much fun at MNSSHP when we went in October, and second, it is the quintessential Fall scent with apple, cinnamon, vanilla, and pumpkin patch (it has the sweetness with a little woodsy bite, AMAZING). I just love candles, especially as the nights grow darker (booooo) and colder.

Hermione Granger's Wand // I am dork-ily obsessed with my wand that I got at Diagon Alley during our trip. I mean, how often does an almost 23 year old get to buy a wand and look rather normal playing with it?? I was in the majority of people waving a wand at the park, and I loved every moment of it. I wish I could get more use out of it now that I am back home, but Hermione's wand (the style I chose) is really pretty with it's viney details.

Tuckernuck Tartan Hat (Southern Proper) // I love this hat for Fall! It is the perfect green, navy, and black tartan print... and that black pup with a red bow tie is adorable. I wore it a bunch this month, as it is stylish and works great when my hair is not up to par. I even wore it during our trip - great for blocking that Florida sun while still looking chic!

Alex and Ani Bracelets // Alex and Ani has these great bangles and they made them even greater by starting a collection for the Disney Parks! This is the perfect way to mix fashion and Disney, something I have always tried to mesh together. These bracelets are obviously very popular, and some bracelets sell out each time they restock (ah hem, Frozen). They're dangerous because, as you can guess, they are very addicting. I bought a couple with my Disney Visa reward dollars (less guilt), and I'll be adding some to my Christmas wishlist - I just need TinkRapunzel, and Epcot ;)

**


Other faves this month: My Anna (Frozen) dress that I wore to work on Halloween, this awesome plaid skirt I snagged on sale at J Crew Factory, the Magic Bands we used during our Disney trip, and the plethora of Disney items I bought during my trip/trip hangover (my Food+Wine Duffy bear and items from Mickey Waffles Bows, Disneybounding Buttons, One Little Spark of Inspiration swag, and Cafe FortySeven drinkware). And don't worry, I will cool it with all the Disney talk... I'll just switch to Christmas ;) Just kidding!



What were your favorites this month?
***




Popular Posts