Swoon-Worthy Wants

I am a shopping addict, no secret there. But I seriously need to cut back on my shopping tendencies! I'm an impulsive online shopper and I must be stopped. In effort to help myself stop the madness, I have decided to start posting my "Swoon-Worthy Wants" weekly, which will be a list of things I really want to snatch up, but just shouldn't, or they will still be future-purchases. Maybe posting about them will help curb the actual purchasing? Who knows. Also works dually as a list of swag you may want to include on your wishlist! Let's do this:


Tan Leather Watch // Loving the wrap style & tan leather!
Fossil watches are my absolute favorite, I have too many...
But I do not have a leather band one, so I may have to splurge.



Linen and Graphic Tees // J. Crew tees can't be beat!
This brand will be the death of me - I just love everything.
For the past few months, their linen and graphic tees have been a wardrobe
staple for me; I pair them with everything. They are great for the office too, 
worn with a blazer and pencil skirt and I am good to go!




Varsity Sweatshirt Jacket // J. Crew again!
I love the new early Fall 2014 line; the varsity and athletic inspiration 
is fun and contemporary. I especially love this sweatshirt jacket! 
With my narrow shoulders, sweatshirt material blazers and jackets
have become my new bff. They are structured but also more relaxed.
I have to be careful though, the varsity/athletic trend can get stale, so do not buy too much!


Vintage Opal Ring // I am coveting an antique ring like this!
I am all about modern and chic looks, but I also can't help
but love charming touches, like a vintage piece of jewelry. 
Currently, I am looking for a piece like this vintage opal ring on Etsy.


Camo Excursion Vest // One more from J. Crew for good measure.
I love their excursion vests, especially with Fall around the corner. 
I am absolutely craving this camo print vest to add to my collection! 
I am hoping for a sale before my size is snatched up - 
fingies crossed!





So, clearly I am addicted to J. Crew... no shame, but yet... lots of shame. Well, until next week, friends!




*

Popular Posts