I'm Back!

Yeah, I got busy... and was not devote to my blog at all! Since January, I was trying very hard to get into a full time job at my museum: interviewing and pestering HR, working temporarily (well, kinda hehe) in a department, and then eventually getting offered that position! I am now a full-time staff member at the museum, working with so many different people in different places in the museum, it is fabulous. I couldn't be happier with my work situation! Since I technically graduated in December of 2013, my goal was always to land a full-time job in my industry before the six-month mark. And I nailed it! I was officially working full-time at the end of April, soooooo, yeah, I pretty much rocked it. It has been three and a half months now and I've settled in quite nicely, but I'm still always learning new things and it feels great. Ok, enough gushing now - moving on...

My plan for this blog is really just consistency; I need to be consistently writing and posting, getting into the swing of it and keeping myself on track. I read blogs like The College Prepster and dream of reaching that level of blog-success. I have written a couple pieces for a new blog, Obvi We're The Ladies, with some girlfriends and it is going so well - they are doing an incredible job with it. I would love to keep writing once in a while for that fabulous group of ladies, but I also want to boost my own personal blog! Let's see how I do. 

I want to be more insightful, less shallow, and really focus on the main things that shape me as a human. I am going to keep writing about art history/contemporary art matters, fashion, and lifestyle. I want to emulate some of my most favorite blogs and hope to attain a similar level of success! Please follow me along on this journey, share when applicable, and support me with comments/critique/love/etc.

Popular Posts