The Buzz (feat. The Cough)

I have a really bad cough this week. So, that's pretty annoying. Other than hacking my brains out every day, I've been enjoying a few things:


*

There is a BarbieStyle Instagram, and it is everything.


// I am sad to say that I just discovered this Instagram account during 
NY Fashion Week, but I am making up for lost time! I'm particularly tickled 
by the two posts from Barbie's trip to the Whitney for the Koons exhibition. Amazing.
Side note: I now always sing Gaga to myself when I think of Jeff Koons:
One second I'm a Koons, then suddenly the Koons is me.


*


I've been a Sims fan since day one, bring on Sims 4!


// Since the days of playing on my friend's PC (because I was a Mac child and 
was always on the short end of the computer game-stick), I've always been a fan of the Sims!
 I've played for hours on end throughout my childhood and now young adulthood, 
and I'm not ashamed. I've played every base game and almost every expansion pack, 
and I have to say that Sims 4 is really different. They stepped up their game, creating interesting 
new concepts, like moods and their outstanding graphics, but they left out toddlers 
which I liked. Either way, it's a crazy upgrade and I can't wait to see the expansion packs. 
I am so not a gamer, but typing this out made me feel incredibly geeky... oh well!
Also, I just realized this image says Los Sims 4... mehhh I'll leave it.


*


Walter & Rosie Candles... Disney-inspired and beyond!


My friend from Columbia, Samantha Wyatt, started making candles a couple years ago.
 I remember getting a candle from her before she got all big and famous with her 
mouse-inspired scents! You should probably know that I am a Disney fanatic, 
specifically Walt Disney World, so of course Sam and I still keep in touch 
with all of our Disney interests, hehe. Sam just moved to Orlando a few months ago, 
so she is totally living the Disney dream, making Disney candles and going to the Parks
 just for funsies whenever she wants! Jealous. Her candles are getting more incredible 
by the week and I am lucky enough to be one of the chosen few candle testers for her new scents! 
It's a tough job, but someone's gotta do it! My current faves are Mad Tea Party (inspired by Alice 
and the Mad Hatter, of course) and Mistress of Evil (Maleficent!)... both of which are new 
scents for the Fall! I've ordered MNSSHP (short for the famous Mickey's Not So Scary 
Halloween Party) that will for sure get me in the mood before I attend 
on October 19th! Ahhhhhh! Do yourself a favor and buy one of these bad boys.


*


It has been a CBS Summer for me! BB and Extant all the way.


// I've been a Big Brother watcher for almost the entirety of its US run. I have never 
watched another country's version though, which may change some point in the future. 
This is the 16th season and I still love it, and I am not afraid to say it! It may be dorky,
 but that is what I am all about. I was Team Nicole all the way, but she was evicted twice 
this Summer, so that ship has sailed. I guess I can only root for Derrick at this point, 
since his game has been pretty amazing. Frankie Grande, Arianna Grande's brother,
 is just as annoying and vain as you'd think, but at least he entertains. But the surprise of my 
Summer TV viewing was what premiered after one Wednesday BB episode... Extant
It's the new Sci-Fi Halle Berry show and I'm addicted. It is intriguing and sometimes 
downright creepy - but, there is always that new-show-fear that it could get cancelled. 
I just really hope not! The Season Finale is next week, I highly recommend 
binge watching it some time before Season 2 starts.




Let me know what you have been diggin' lately;
Any new TV shows or videos I should check out?

***





Popular Posts