Swoon-Worthy Wants

Between New York Fashion week, payday on Friday, and the new Fall lines hitting stores lately, I've been obsessing! I will be clearing out my most of my most Summer-y clothing this weekend, and unpacking my thickest sweaters. Though I have a more than healthy wardrobe, I'm still lusting after some things on my wishlist. Here are just a few for this edition of my Swoon-Worthy Wants!


with my KRO monogram please!
Monogrammed Crossbody Goodness // GiGi New York Madison Crossbody
This one is just the best size, shape, color.... and it's too cute with that little tassle!
And add a dainty monogram? I'm hooked. Carly of The College Prepster wears
 hers all the time, making me uber envious :)



Get on my body, vest.
Not Another Puffer Vest... // J.Crew Factory does it again with this Excursion Vest!
Sooooo I do not need another one, but also I do. J. Crew Factory new arrivals 
popped in my inbox this morning, this was my fav, along with the Camel sweater 
the retail store had last year... ahh!!



Gotta catch 'em all!
Fall Style Event = 40% everything today! // LOFT's got good Fall game.
Plaid calls to me every Fall and I may need to snatch up something during this
great sale LOFT's having. And, as a rare occurrence, even Lou & Grey is on sale,
and we all know how I feel about that. I will have trouble resisting. Also, you earn cash cards
when you spend moolah there, which always adds to the temptation.
Let me know if you pick any pieces up from the sale!




Popular Posts