August Favorites!


I cannot believe August has come and gone. Here a just a few of my favorites from this month:






Kate Spade Double Bow Studs // The Kate Spade secret sale this month was far too tempting! I picked up these adorable studs in navy and I have been wearing them a few times a week - love em.

C. Wonder Tote // My dad actually bought me this amazing tote! It is the perfect size to fit everything from my Macbook Air, to my two (yes, two because I'm a hoarder) wallets, glasses, makeup, etc. And, um, GIRAFFES. My most favorite animal. Oh, and of course, my tote has a big ol' K monogram on the opposite side, perfecto.

Lou & Grey Everything // I mentioned this on a post last week, but I am obsessed with Lou & Grey at Ann Taylor Loft. Who doesn't love comfy chic? Especially with athletic-inspired fashion is back in, I'm in heaven. The cool grays are an ideal way to add neutral layers to your fall wardrobe, while you can add some more color in other pieces, like with a glittering statement necklace or patterned tights.

Flowers Galore! // My garden may have taken a back seat in the latter half of August, but this Summer was the Summer of the Garden for our little balcony. Also thanks to my dad, our balcony got a fabulous makeover at the beginning of the Summer: a cute bistro set, an amazing grill, and umbrella, and flower boxes/pots filled with herbs and flowers. It was so much fun to take care of! That snapshot above is of some of my harvested flower babies. I cannot wait to have an in-ground garden someday in a backyard of my own. Also, I was obsessed with Farmer's Markets this summer, going a couple times this month to various markets, I always had to pick up a bouquet, particularly sunflowers of course since they are so Summer.




What were your favorites in August?
***

Popular Posts