The Buzz (still Feat. The Cough)

Guys, I still have this cough and it is driving me bonkers! I went to an Urgent Care clinic and they said I can't do much but try some new cough syrup they prescribed and cough-it-out (sounds like a dance move, but it won't be pretty). I caved in to go to get some kind of medical attention when I had a coughing attack during a meeting yesterday at work... how fun. Anywho, there is a lot of fun stuff floating around the Interwebs and it's time to buzz it up!


*

Soccer Dad and Mom, Brit Celeb Style!
Stop it.
//I love these two, I think they are just a killer couple, and this photo makes me squeal 
with joy. They both look so cool while supporting their sons on the field! 
And yes, I have no shame about my celebrity-fandoms. 


*

Career Week on A Cup of Jo
Joanna Goddard
//As you know, I am a career gal and I absolutely love to read tips from women (and men) who are thriving in their career, especially in fields similar to mine. While I may never blog as a career, I love reading tips and advice from my favorite bloggers who do. Joanna posted some great things this week, including her insightful lessons she's learned in her career and some awesome career tips from other women like Tina Fey and Hilary Rodham Clinton. I love getting inspired from posts like these! 
P.S. my favorite, Carly from College Prepster, has wonderful & helpful posts like these too!



*


This new Samsung Galaxy Tab commercial!
They also need to stop it.
//Kristen Bell and Dax Shepard are another cute couple and this commercial, while slightly strange, is just adorable. I say it is strange because it is just a weird concept for a commercial, but it works! It basically follows their too-perfect relationship for a day, as they use their nicely-placed tablets. Kristen Bell is the cutest pregnant person... in overalls. She is currently carrying baby no. 2 so this is extra sweet now. Can I have a relationship like theirs? And yes, I know this has to be fictionalized, but still.... *d'awwww* 

Watch for yourself:



*


And, one more (cat) for good measure:
Cat.
Taylor Swift strolled around town with her newest feline companion, Olivia Benson. One, T. Swift has some pretty chic fashion, good for her. Two, I love me some Detective Benson, so this is awesome. I would love to name my cat after my favorite TV characters! Taylor's first cat is named Meredith Grey, so this is a cute thing she is doing here. I approve, I approve.





What have you been buzzing about? Cats named Al Roker or career advice?
Let me know :)
***


Popular Posts