Miss you wanna kiss you!


Well, it is has been over a month since I have posted last, what a neglectful blogger I am!

I have been getting busier and busier since I started my new position in January, and while it has been a rollercoaster of a ride so far, one constant is that I am busy all day long and exhausted when I get home. In my free time, I have been enjoying the changing weather, watching Netflix with my pup and Nick, and we even made an Easter trip to Chicago. Here are some photos from my favorite memories the past month or so.

***


 Yuck, this was the last of the snow, thank goodness. At least I got to wear my favorite winter-y outfit one last time!
After the BGSU Hockey team's end of season brunch, we made a quick stop to my fav building in Bowling Green. Also, my hair was real dark...



Finally, it was a little warmer and sunnier in mid-March! We stopped during a pup walk to cheese it up for a couple-selfie! This was right before the playoff BGSU hockey game... they went on to win the series, but didn't advance during the next round, darn! They had a great season though, and this guy enjoyed working with the team and video coach!



Same day - only I got to cheese it up with the other guy in my life ;) Who wouldn't love that smiley face and furry butt!?


One of my new roles at work is to work with the young donor group called Circle 2445, which is super awesome. I took this super great mirror pic during our event "Behind the Peristyle", which was a behind the scenes tour of our theater at the museum... it was so fun and interesting! I was hanging out in the dressing room area waiting for the tour, thus time for a mirror pic, duh. Our next big event is the Kentucky Derby Party! So so so excited. 


 We made it to Chicago for Easter, which was the perfect little long weekend. I had been missing my family and was in need of a break! We only had a couple of days, but we made the most of it. This is a shot of me and my cousin Rachel on Easter :) It was amazing weather that weekend, especially on Sunday!


The night before, actually, we celebrated with Nick's family! It was hybrid Easter/Birthday celebration for Nick's Nana Anna. Funny enough, our grandmas have the same birthday (April 20th, yes this was an early celebration), though my Grandma Jo Jo passed away a year and a half ago. It was great to see Nick's extended family and to talk wedding with his sister (Nick and I are both standing up to their Chicago wedding in September... can't wait!!!) - This picture was from our spontaneous post-dinner trip to Lincoln Park (our old stomping grounds) to our favorite bar, Barrelhouse Flat. It is the coolest bar in Chicago, HIGHLY recommend it.


 Okay, another selfie. I was feelin' hawt in this Nordstrom dress (as seen on The College Prepster), which I wore for our SIXTH anniversary. Yup, it has been six years since Nick asked me to be his girlfriend after our trip to the Art Institute. <3 


This is from Thursday night! I helped plan a special sneak peek event for an app called Aura, which is this amazing new app that is design to be your personal art notebook for museum and gallery visits - try it out from the app store! It was a great event filled with a diverse group of people to test out the app and to explore the galleries. And yes, I am wearing a neon skirt with our neon signature drink "the blue aura". The event was a success and my drink was strong - top night ;) 

***

Overall, I have been keeping busy and enjoying the spring and cannot wait for summer. I hope to post here more, but I will also be writing still for Obvi, We're The Ladies. Did you read my latest post there from earlier this month - check it out! There are tons of great essays posted a few times a week, and this month is focusing on Sexual Assault Awareness Month. I hope to have another piece posted before the month is done, too.

Oh, one last thing before I sign off for today... LILLY PULITZER FOR TARGET LAUNCHES TOMORROW! I am beyond excited, and hopefully prepared. Anddddd Mr. Big is in the commerical, nuff said. At the launch in NYC this week, Emmy Rossum was even wearing my most favorite dress, so that validates me ;) Here are my must-haves for the launch:



Giraffes, ftw. 


What pieces are you hoping to snag?

xoxo

***





Popular Posts