Disney x TOMS

A huge thanks to TOMS for sending this free product for me to review. All opinions are my own.

I have been wearing TOMS for years, pretty much since they launched (2006, my freshman year of high school). I loved their model, "one for one", for every pair of shoes purchased another pair goes to a child in need. Since 2006, they've given 60 million pairs of shoes! And they've launched new initiatives to help even more people, like those with vision problems and those without access to clean water! Talk about a feel-good shopping experience, a small way to do our part even while shopping.

You can imagine my excitement when TOMS reached out to *me* to receive a pair of shoes from their new Disney x TOMS collection. HOLY COW. I was so giddy and immediately called my mom, who had to buy me countless pairs of TOMS in high school 😂 It truly means so much that they saw my Instagram posts and wanted to work with me (and I know I am in good company with fellow IGers receiving these adorable shoes too!). And, as someone who works in the nonprofit world, I love being able to support a worthy cause with my affiliate posts/blogs. Okay... now onto the shoes TOMS sent me... wowowow is all I can say...

So comfy and SO cute! Thanks, TOMS!

Every single style and design in this collection is gorgeous and intricate. The sketchy quality of the prints, the colors, the details... all so lovely and even more so in person. They have small collections for three different movies: Snow WhiteCinderella, and Sleeping BeautyI was gifted this pair from the Snow White bunch and the little dwarfs are too cute for words. 


This style is called the Lenny sneaker... and get ready for this... it is for KIDS! Yup, this pair of shoes is technically from the youth line! I wear a size 7 women's in virtually every shoe out there, including TOMS.. but the youth 5.5 fits the same! And the same is true for youth 5 fits women's 6.5, youth 6 fits a women's 7.5, and so on. So us ladies with small-ish feet get the best of both worlds, we can peruse both the women's and youth collections! Plus youth styles tend to be a little cheaper 😉 If you are concerned, go to your local shoe store and try a pair of TOMS in these sizes, you'll be pleasantly surprised, I know I was! 



Outfit details || Shoes (c/o): TOMS || Shorts (sold out, sorry! this is the same style though): Zara || 
Tee: Oh Yeah Apparel || Scrunchie: My Oh My Supply Co. || 
Headband: Rarity By Casey || 
Bracelets: Alex & AniLillian & Co. (use discount code WISH10)



If you can't fit into youth sizes but loveeee this pattern like I do, well you are in luck! They have the same seven dwarfs print on the classic style women's shoe as well. They even have a matching pair for the littlest feets, and I kind of need them for my niece! And I'm just obsessed with all of the other styles and prints in this collection... definitely eyeing this Cinderella pair... I mean my birthday is in November so they're going on my wishlist!

Holy gorgeous, amiright?!


If you are new to TOMS, all I can say is that you have to wear them to know how comfy they are! They may require a little breaking in before a day in the Parks, but ultimately these are super comfy and do surprisingly well for long days on your feet. I am just so glad they are partnering with Disney, I hope there is much more to come 😍

OH! And if you are shopping this collection or anything from TOMS, at the time of posting this blog post, there is an awesome promotion for $20 off your next purchase when you spend $100, so stock up on your favs and then buy matching shoes for your girl gang. TREAT YO SELF. Shop the Disney x TOMS collection here

Also, they have more than just sneakers, here are some of my other fav styles & picks: these gorg leather mules, these amazing boots for fall, and these classy sneaks to just name a couple.


***

A huge thank you again to TOMS for gifting me these shoes to review. As always, opinions are my own. And I just really love TOMS lol.


***
xo Kaitlin





Popular Posts