Goodbye Wonderful 2014, Hello 2015!






2014 was a big year for me, and it was decidedly fantastic. A year in the life is never easy, but the strides and success make it all worthwhile. I attended my Commencement (though I technically graduated in December 2013), I got my first full time job (in my industry no less), I continued to grow into adulthood, I had a fun trip to Disney World, and reached plenty of other little milestones along the way. Even the last week of the year had big news, something I can reveal next week hopefully :)

Oh, and hey! This blog is technically a year old - I began writing here in January 2014, though no one really read it until the Summer.It has been a big year and I thank you all for your support!

I've got some big plans for 2015, too, don't you worry. The year is starting off really well, big things happening right away actually (again, I can disclose more later, hehe). This year promises fun projects at work, Nick's graduation from grad school, a super sweet wedding and all its festivities, maybe a trip or two, and who knows. The past couple of years have led me in some crazy and unexpected directions, so who the heck knows what I will be reminiscing about this time next year. Honestly, your guess is as good as mine.


Here are some of my favorite pictures from 2014! 
**disclaimer: picture overload ahead**


February || Masquerade Ball for the opening of The Art of the Louvre's Tuileries Garden at TMA




May || Commencement at the Chicago Theater 


June || TMA reppin' The Art of Video Games at the Toledo Mud Hens game



June || Natalie & Matt's engagement party - excited bridesmaid - 9/26/15!



June || Opening party for The Art of Video Games at TMA 




August || Toledo Mud Hens Game 



August || A cute family photo :) 



August || Colleen's exhibition in downtown Toledo 



August || German American Fest with Becca & Pat! 




October || Me and a fluffy pup ready for Fall 



October || Applebutter Festival 



 October || Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party at Walt Disney World



November || Christmas card photo 

December || Winterfest in downtown Toledo





Here's to another year full of life!
***




Popular Posts