What's Poppin'?

Image result for mary poppins


If you know me, then you know I love Mary Poppins. She is the true Queen and we are not worthy, honestly. I am a basket case of emotion about Mary Poppins Returns -- don't even know how I will get through seeing it on opening night (less than two months, HOLY COW!)

So, I was extremely excited when Pixie Cases dropped the sweetest phone case in all the land... and aptly named it "What's Poppin'". SOLD. I was lucky enough to be sent this case to review, and of course all opinions are my own. My opinion is... I LOVE IT! This case is so cute and lightweight... and the design is jolly holiday goodness.


Double selfies are quite the challenge. But you gotta do what you gotta do, right?


I'm using this case on my iPhone 8 Plus and it fits like a glove. It provides a happy medium of protection, while still being lightweight and almost soft to touch. Plus, it is easy to get on and off... which will come in handy because I'm sure I'll be snagging more Pixie Cases to interchange often.


Well this is cuteness overload!

I wanna stare at this case all day 😍


This case restocks on Thursday, November 1st at 10AM WDW time, so set those alarms. If you are reading this in the future (spooooky!), then check back on the @PixieCases instagram page for release and restock details.


***

As always, thanks for reading! & a huge thank you to Pixie Cases!
xo. Kaitlin









Popular Posts