Lauren Conrad - Girl Icon

I have lots of celeb role models and icons. I'll be posting about them tons, as you can already tell. Today, I'd like to touch on Lauren Conrad. She is a cute, chic, intelligent, and creative business woman. Good for her! Not only is she all of those adjectives I just attributed to her, but she also has a cool fashion line at Kohl's that I like to peruse, so I too can harness some of my inner LC. Funny though, I was always Team Kristen when it came to Laguna Beach, but IRL, LC is more of a role model (though, Kristen does have great style and a cute baby nowadays... and a fellow Chicagoan). I just read her feature in January's Cosmo, hence me posting this now.

Look at that cuteness! 


Lauren is definitely a fashion icon to me - her casual style and her fashion designs definitely share similarities to my own personal style. Her preppy-chic pieces effortlessly blend with pops of modern/bold. Sometimes, she can be a little too frilly/girly for my personal style, but overall, I think she has amazing style and totally identify with her. Also helps that I own pieces from her Kohl's line, hehe.




She is also a total natural beauty. I've never seen her with too much makeup for an event or anything. And in her personal/casual life, she wears such natural makeup or no makeup at all. Love it! And she has great hair.



Not only does she dress well, look pretty, and do well in business, but she is also an author! Between her style/beauty books, she also has written novels. I never read the novels, but good for her anyhow! I do have her Style book, which is fab.


She has a good head on her shoulders, which is rare for a former reality TV star. She gives some good advice when she does interviews, and her Cosmo feature is no different. She gives great advice and also dishes about her newest accessory... 

an engagement ring! You go girl!


Popular Posts