Speaking of Kate...

The next logical thing to post about is Blair Waldorf. If you don't know who that is, then I am sorry. She is Queen B from Gossip Girl (RIP, sniffle sniffle), google now. How did I make this leap from Kate from fictional Blair? Well because they both wear Elie Saab & Jenny Packham and make me incredibly envious. Blair Waldorf, who I will write about more soon, is also my fashion icon and woman crush forever. Her and Kate are similar in that way. But they are also similar in their impeccable fashion in general! Blair and Kate have both worn many Elie Saab and Jenny Packham dresses, sometimes even making me play "Who wore it better?" when they wear literally the same dress (obviously I could never decide who wore it better). Let's take a trip down memory lane together...



Lord have mercy. Packham twins.



Oh, she's purty. Love this Jenny Packham look!



Queen B is ravishing in this darker Saab frock.


Will always be one of my most favorite Kate dresses. (Packham, I believe)


I would wear this Elie Saab dress everyday if I owned it. 



Which is your favorite look?
***

Popular Posts