2014 Olympic Winter Games - Outfit DISASTER

Attention citizens of the United States and beyond... The official USA Olympic Opening Ceremony uniforms are literally the grossest things I have ever seen. I am so sorry, but what the heck?! Ralph Lauren, get your act together! This is the monstrosity of a design:




Poor Zach Parise. Team USA hockey, though, all the way!





I just really can't deal with these gross sweaters! WHY?! The patchwork is very tacky and kitschy. Just not a fan at all. I just do not understand how Ralph Lauren (and anyone else, and I mean anyone, who looked at this and thought, "gee, this looks terrific!") could think this was the best way to showcase our amazing talent and patriotism at the Winter Games, ya know, when the whole WORLD sees us. Sheesh.

2010 was ok, but there were also touches of the extremely gaudy tackiness we see for this year's games.


What are those pants? 2010 should have been a warning sign.

I'm trying to find the image of the Today Show team all wearing these things, as they unveiled the designs today, but alas I cannot find it. Oh well. Just image Matt Lauer wearing that cardigan that looks like something Betsy Ross and Paul Revere's horse puked up. I'll leave you with that.

Popular Posts