To All the Merch I've Loved Before...

Crewneck: My Oh My Supply Co. (use code KAITLIN10 to save!) || Scrunchie: Also MOMSco. ||
Shoes: Vans || Ears: Shop Disney

Unless you've been living under a social media rock, you've heard of the new Netflix movie To All the Boys I've Loved Before. Based on a book of the same name, this movie has all the cuteness you could ever want from a high school love story. I have to think the Netflix aspect of it is responsible for the awesome soundtrack and the more ~*artsy*~ feel of the cinematography. With that, I deem it equal parts cliche but still modern and fun.



Basically, the story is about a high school girl who loves romantic novels and movies, but has trouble conveying it in her own love life. While she has never had a boyfriend, she writes letters (never to be sent) to all the boys she has "loved" before... kind of a cathartic way to express her puppy love and emotions. It gets interesting when the love letters some how actually get sent to those boys... including her sister's ex boyfriend. To diffuse that awkward situation, she enters a fake-relationship with a popular boy at school (conveniently also one of the letter-boys)... and the story goes from there! It is super cute and you can't help but get sucked into it all. Not to mention it is based on a book written by an Asian woman (Jenny Han) stars an Asian young woman (Lana Condor), which is really fantastic.

Image result for to all the boys

However, while I enjoyed the movie, I discovered something... I think I am getting "too old" to watch high school based love stories. It just isn't relateable to me anymore as an almost 27 year old. Which stinks! I think this feeling started when watching Riverdale the past couple years, but at least with that, there are so many unrealistic plot lines (like murder!) that I am able to suspend my beliefs to get past the slightly uncomfy teen love.

Anywho, overall, I loved this movie the more I watched it (which is now at least six times). And luckily, My Oh My Supply Co. quickly dropped the cutest merch to celebrate the movie! Noah Centineo is just adorable and his character is too sweet... so naturally I had to snag the Peter K crewneck.

I'm also really excited to be a new Content Creator/Brand Rep for My Oh My Supply Co.! You can now shop with my discount code "KAITLIN10", so go treat yo' self girl.


Living my best TATBILB life, basically.
Crewneck: My Oh My Supply Co. (use code KAITLIN10 to save!) || Scrunchie: Also MOMSco. ||
Arm candy: Lillian & Co. (use discount code WISH10) and Alex & Ani

AND the movie inspired their first SCRUNCHIE collection! I grabbed two of those as well (the Lara Jean & Love Letters scrunchies.. but I actually need them all). They are dropping new scrunchies soon too, including holiday ones!


Gimme allllllll the scrunchies!

So, I guess you can say I am off in the deep end for all things TATBILB and I'm very here for it. So next time you need some time to decompress and watch a lil Netflix, I highly recommend giving this cute lil movie a try 😊

Throwing in this pic for good measure... my husbae sneakily took it as I stared down some innocent folks eating pizza.


***

As always, thanks for reading!
xo. Kaitlin





Popular Posts