Magic & Pumpkins

Outfit Details:
Scarf from Madewell || Shorts from Zara (sold out!),
Tee from Pixie Lee & Co. || Shoes from Vans (sold out!)



Over Labor Day weekend, we had some crazy weather in Chicago! Lots of storms, torrential downpours, awful heat & humidity, and still little spots of bright summer-y weather. This made it hard to plan trips to the local festival, to spend time outdoors with family, and to have a little photoshoot for an upcoming Pixie Lee & Co. design! But you know what? I found a way to make all that happen between the crappy weather 😉

I recently moved to a new suburb, only 10 minutes away but we went from a bustling little downtown to a cul-de-sac in a quiet neighborhood. First of all, WE LOVE IT! However, that means I have lost my brick-walled alleys & cityscape for outfit photos! Luckily, we found this little park nearby that we are obsessed with (reminds me of some of our wedding photos...) and will be my new photoshoot location, so be prepared to see it a lot on the IG feed 😂 

So, on a balmy Sunday afternoon, I watched the storm clouds swirl and form in the distance. I quickly painted on some makeup, put on my new tee shirt, grabbed my mom (who was keeping me company as my husband golfed), and made a mad dash to the park for photos! The result was this magical little photoshoot!

This shirt was selling fast, so make sure to shop now with my discount code WISH10.









Outfit details:
Tee Shirt: Pixie Lee & Co. || Shorts & Booties: Target
Purse: 2015 Food & Wine Dooney & Bourke || Scrunchie: Rarity By Casey
Bracelets: Lillian & Co. and Alex & Ani || Hair scarf: Madewell



Can't wait to share more tree-filled outfit photos with you!
xo. Kaitlin




Popular Posts