November Favorites!

Well, I am a little late on this end o' November post, but in my defense that month just flew by! November is one of my favorite months, as it contains both my birthday and Thanksgiving. The holiday season is in full swing right now and that means we all become a little busier than normal, and I am no exception. This month was full of work (um, we held an entire international conference this month!), family (went to Chicago to visit everyone for Turkey Day!), and fun (again, HOLIDAY SEASON!) -- what more can you ask for?

On to my favorites from this exciting month:



**






Warby Parker Glasses // I have been a Warby fan for a couple of years now, I even wrote up a review of their products and try-on service in the early days of the blog. I have three pairs of their glasses (DuckworthWilkie, and the pictured Preston) that I accumulated over the years. Hey, glasses are pretty much the first thing you see on a person... front and center on their face! Anywho, I have become more dependent on my glasses the past couple of months, now that I am spending most of days at work on the computer (mostly with lots of small print data!)... so my glasses have been a staple this month. Not complaining necessarily, since Warby makes darn chic specs.

Blackhawks Winter Hat // This was my more recent November fav, as I just received it as a belated birthday gift from my family at Thanksgiving. It quickly became my favorite winter hat! I am a Blackhawks fan (Nick is a HUGE huge huge fan) and who doesn't love some sparkle and a bright red pom pom? Yes, that gray you see in the picture is actually sparkly thread through out, which makes this hat extra spectacular. I am wearing this bad boy every weekend, especially while being festive outdoors or in between Christmas shopping locations ;)

Rock Salt Plaid // J.Crew Factory released this coveted flannel at the beginning of the month and I knew I had to snatch asap! It was a must buy at retail apparently, but it quickly sold out, just as it has on the Factory site now. Glad I bought it when I did! The more relaxed boyfriend fit is so cozy and the weight of the flannel is perfect. And, of course, the colors and plaid are really eye catching. I see why everyone loves it so much, I chose the right time to swoop in and grab (on sale even!) it. 

Drybar 3-Day Bender Barrel Curling Iron // This was my investment purchase of the month... but definitely worth it. This curling iron from Drybar (also found in Sephora) is so fantastic! The big takeaway from this product is that the barrel rotates, so you no longer have to break your wrist trying to twist your iron around to get that perfect curl. It is hard to get used to, as all reviewers will day, but after a few test runs, you get the hang of it and fall in love. The process is harder for a thick-curly-haired lass like myself, but it definitely made it easier and more fun for me. I recommend trying it out, maybe watch this how-to from College Prepster to get started (as I did!)



What were your favs this month?
(Besides all the Turkey and Mashed Potatoes)
***





Popular Posts