My Birthday Wishlist

It's almost my 23rd birthday (November 5th), and yes it is a big deal. I am going to take my usual "Swoon-Worthy Wants" post and give it a birthday-licious spin! Here is what I am eye-ing up this week:




Apparently I like teal // I want this Loft sweater dress and this L&G sweatshirt
This is a good color and I want anything that comes in it. Loft is always a good choice when buying me a gift... you can't go wrong! And everything is 50% tonight, but I am being a good girl and not buying anything. 0:) ... that is an angel.



How very mod // J. Crew Factory, of course!
Again, you can't go wrong with J. Crew Factory, I love pretty much everything. This new arrival dress is super duper cute, I hope they restock my size soon! Honorable mentions from ze Factory would be this skirt, this dress on sale, and this awesome sale blazer



The best time to wear a red sweater is all the time // J. Crew for the sweater win!
I want this sweater in many colors, but this "electric red" is too cool to pass up. I'm waiting for this baby to go on sale and I'm snatchin' it up. Of course, I have some other J. Crew picks: this cool sweater thing, these kicks, and these pantaloons




Loafersssss // Sole Society has flats galore, gotta catch 'em all!
These plaid loafers, tassles and all, must become mine. Their site is out of my size (7.5), but Nordstrom has them... so tempting. Sole Society also has these cutie patootie flats!




And hey, you can also use this list for Christmas... mwahaha. Really though, I just got back from a fantastic trip, so my birthday wish has already been granted. A girl can dream(shop), though right? 




Anything else that should go on my list?
***






Popular Posts